Monday, June 8, 2009

Doom & Gloom

Today I am filled with Doom and Gloom...I'm starting to think there is no guardian angels out there and Laws of Attraction sucks monkey balls. Nothing has happened!

I received this is in email the other day (from Mike Dooley):
The baby steps in the beginning of a journey, Marta, always seem inadequate compared to the brilliance of the dream that inspired them. This is natural. If the dream wasn't so far "out there" and dazzling, it wouldn't be worth dreaming! Just don't be led to think that the physical ground you cover with your baby steps is all that they accomplish. Because for every mortal step you take, another cog in a giant wheel behind the curtains of time and space advances, and with it, 10,000 new possibilities.

Better than Star Trek,
The Universe

I thought that was a good sign but, I still feel doomy and gloomy!

This is how I wish my blog went today:

Hey Folks! I did it! I conjured up my angel of awesome! I was innocently sleeping and dreaming of Irish Lords and Selkies when, I was gently tapped on my shoulder. I torn off my fetching sleeping mask to see who was in my bedroom when, I saw leaning casually against my dresser my angel of awesome! He looked at me and said, " Good morning, my sleeping beauty, you wanted to talk to me". Then he said, " My name is Azi and I am at your service" and did a little bow.

That is how it would have all begin and my life would have been changed forever. But, NOOOOOO...instead, nothing happened and I am feeling slumpy.

1 comment:

  1. Hmmm...The Doom and Gloom probably holds back those baby steps the most. Keep on it and your eyes open and let those steps take you places that make Azi seem like Popeye.

    ReplyDelete