Sunday, May 24, 2009

I'm coming for you angels!

Well...seeing that I only have one follower right now, I decided to do the smart thing and pick my own first quest into the unknown...ohhh scary! Picking the first quest is a big deal, I mean I have to be committed to this quest for the next month or two. Patience and commitment are not my virtues. Hmmm...what shall it be?

How about guardian angels?! Everybody loves angels (well, maybe not demons)...right? How about if I try to attract my guardian angel so, that I can see, touch, and hear them. Here's the catch...I don't want to have to go meditate and communicate thru whatever I hear in my head or write down (everybody does that). I want my angel to come to me in the flesh so, that I can see it with my own two eyes, hear it with my own two ears, and touch it with my own two hands. An impossible task? Perhaps so but, if the Laws of Attraction is what its cracked up to be than some pretty nifty things could happen. It doesn't hurt to try.

Who knows I might have a naughty little angel who enjoys smacking people on their bums! Or we might turn into a crime fighting duo!

Now, I must ponder how to proceed with my attracting...any ideas? What principles should I start with, I think I will start with implementing Psych-K statements first (http://www.psych-k.com/).

I will work on my game plan and post it tomorrow.

Wish me luck,
Tooners

1 comment:

  1. I think there might be quite a dearth of imaginative people,not to mention adventurous and willing to "let go" to experience something like this. Perhaps we tend to live thru you,Tooners...knowing what kinds of rides you can take us on. That's my take on why you only have one follower,right now.

    ReplyDelete