Friday, May 22, 2009

The Quest Begins

I've recently been pondering the depths of "The Law of Attraction". I've even conjured up a few fancy things for me. It's a pretty nifty law and allows for people to be in charge of their own fate and not sit in a pool of their own wallowing. But, how far can I go with it? There are thousands of books written about the subject illustrating how to apply the principles to attract certain wants and needs. Mostly people just want to attract wealth, love, happiness, new car, blah, blah, blah...which is all fine and dandy but, what about the people who want to attract more than that. What if you want to attract having a picnic with an ancient Irish Lord on the Cliffs of Mohr , meet a selkie before he dives back into the Ocean, have midnight tea with a real vampire, have cake with a werewolf, be a badass bounty hunter for the supernatural, play cards with a real God/Goddess, watch TV with your guardian angel? What then? Do the same Law of Attraction principles that you read about in books & seminars apply to these cases? Would it work?

You may think that I am completely off my rocker and I would have to agree but, if all these "Law of Attraction" people say that we are living a dream and we create our own dream...well, wouldn't it have to work? Isn't anything possible, if its just a dream?

I've decided to test out the theory and undertake a quest. I'm going to apply the Law of Attraction to attracting myths and monsters. Each month or two I will pick or you will help me pick a new myth to attract and I will record my experiences along the way. If the Law of Attraction is as powerful as we hear than I should be able to conjure up some pretty awesome stuff.

Are you in?

1 comment:

  1. This is a great idea...as I am crazy too. hee hee Will be thinking of a quest!

    ReplyDelete