Thursday, May 28, 2009

Surrender?

Okay...two things appeared in my email today (unannounced).

First, was an email from a Jim McElwee outlining the 10 Manifestation Steps:

10 Manifestation
Steps

"You create your own universe as you go along" Winston Churchill
"All that we are is a result of what we have thought" - Buddha
"What this power is, I cannot say. All I know is that it exists." Alexander Graham Bell
"Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life's coming attractions." Albert Einstein
"Whatever the mind of man can conceive, it can achieve" W. Clement Stone

I have comprised a list of 10 Manifestation Steps that will help you make the most from your Manifestation sessions.

1. Relax your mind, body, and soul. You should be totally relaxed and allow positive energy engulf your entire being.
2. Let your mind blockages go, and open your spiritual mind.
3. Once you reached an Altered Conscious State, it's time to Manifest.
4. Picture yourself extremely happy and satisfied where you are feeling content.
5. Imaging that you have already accomplished your goal.
6. Focus on the good feelings of reaching your dream.
7. Use only positive words and thoughts. Do not use any negative words whatsoever.
8. Linger on the good feelings, and imagine that it is really happening.
9. Speak the words and vocalize how you achieved your success.
10. Believe you already conquered your goals with all your heart.

Second, was an email from my mom forwarding a free video of Joe Vitale.
Here is the link for how to get the video:
http://tinyurl.com/ppo7jx

This is what I got out of those two emails:
1. Do the ten manifestation tips - twice daily (that's it)
2. Then surrender to something greater (you'll understand when you watch the video)

Interesting to note: I awoke today feeling like I have a tremendous amount of power boiling inside of me waiting to be unleashed. Perhaps all I need to do is surrender to it.

Tooners Power

2 comments:

  1. I saw the show too...about not making excuses for anything! Also mentioned the books by Bruce-I forgot his last name-about cellular biology. Was pretty good show.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bruce's last name is Lipton (like the tea) : )

    ReplyDelete